Broker Check
George Hornbeck

George Hornbeck

Wealth Advisor

As a Wealth Advisor, George Hornbeck works closely with clients and their families to ensure their financial goals are determined and a comprehensive financial plan is in place. He focuses on navigating the complexities of wealth accumulation, generational wealth transfer, asset preservation and retirement income longevity. He is also experienced in working with business owners to manage their personal wealth as well as their company’s retirement plans and insurance needs.

Financial education is a passion for him and he takes the time to educate clients about the power and concepts behind investing. He also provides financial education classes to small groups and organizations. George began his career in the financial industry in 2007 while attending Wichita State University where he earned a degree in economics and finance. He joined the Ad Astra team in 2010. He is the proud father of two and husband to Jenna.


This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of CO, FL, KS, MO, MA, MD, MN, NV, OK. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced.
Kansas Insurance License # 8460882
California Insurance License # 0K86597
Illinois insurance license #8460882

A Broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep may only transact business in a state if first registered, or is excluded or exempt from state broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA registration requirements as appropriate. Follow-up, individualized responses to persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion. For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of a broker/dealer, investment, adviser, BD agent, or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.